Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Poetry

 Poetry




List of prescribed Poems/Poetry;

  1. Orchids

  2. African thunderstorm

  3. Bird shooting season

  4. West Indies USA

  5. Sonnet Composed Upon WestMinster Bridge

  6. South

  7. My Parents

  8. Little Boy crying

  9. The woman who speaks to the man who employed her son

  10. A Stones’ Throw 

  11. It is the constant image of your face

  12. God’s Grandeur

  13. Test match Sabina Park

  14. Theme for English B

  15. Dreaming Black Boy

  16. Dulce et Decorum est

  17. This is the Dark time my love

  18. Sonnets from China xv

  19. Mirror

  20. Ol’ higue

  21. Le loupgarou



Side note: I did not do all of these.... I mean yeah I read the poems and sat in the class and listened to the lessons... but that doesn't mean I know what I did.... its been more than a minute....

No comments:

Post a Comment

West Indies U.S.A by Steward Brown

West Indies U.S.A[The under dog poem that deserved more tbh] West Indies, U.S.A.  Stewart Brown  Cruising at thirty thousand feet above the ...