Tuesday, March 9, 2021

What Is this?

 The Subjects I did:

Firstly the school I studied at separated subjects into Sciences, Business 1 and 2, and Modern... that it. You had no real choice of choosing the subjects in the grouping so I studied in Business 1 despite wanting Sciences... but oh well. It is what it is.

These subjects include;
- English Language.
- English Literature
- Mathematics
- Principles Of Business
- Economics
- Principles Of Accounting
- Spanish
- Integrated Sciences

Integrated Sciences had to be done as the ministry decided that all students should have a science subject and this was the best my school came up with. smh. I did online classes *Cries

I have notes that I can upload for;
- English Literature
- Accounting
- Spanish
- Integrated Sciences

I have notes for the others but are hard copy and much... much more messy.... lol.... I know this most likely won't get views or clicks but I'm still going to post it... if it helps I'm glad it did... :thumbsup

No comments:

Post a Comment

West Indies U.S.A by Steward Brown

West Indies U.S.A[The under dog poem that deserved more tbh] West Indies, U.S.A.  Stewart Brown  Cruising at thirty thousand feet above the ...